This is an unofficial blog by a giffgaff user. It represents only the views and opinions of the author and not those of giffgaff or any of its associated companies. All giffgaff images used with permission.

Monday 13 June 2011

Unlimited Mobile Internet

The one thing that led me to giffgaff was the need for unlimited mobile internet. It's not even that i'm a heavy user I generally use my phone for tracking mountain bike rides using the everytrail app and loading maps, I upload the odd photo to Facebook and might stream the odd bit of radio or TV. My usage is fairly low but I like the freedom of having unlimited internet and knowing i'm not going to get hit with any hidden charges. It is a shame that the major networks have withdrawn unlimited data unless you sign up to an expensive contract. It feels like a step backwards to me - a bit like Broadband throttling and capping, it goes against progress.

Giffgaff offer unlimited internet with every one of their goodybags from £10 a month, how more people are not aware of this astounds me, the deal is so good I have decided to abandon lengthy pay monthly contracts and go back to pay and go for the first time since I was a poor student!

Others are saying the same, interesting mention of giffgaff on Martin Lewis' Money Saving Expert site. Look past the other suggestions (free Skype calls? Er...unlimited Internet + Skype app...Voila!) and it is clear giffgaff blows the competition out of the water.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Pay and Go deals compared - MoneySavingExpert.com

No comments:

Post a Comment